Irish Angel




Irish Angel is a support network grown from the love and respect I have for all Law Enforcement, EMS, Firefighters, Military, Armed Forces, K9 Units, Security Forces Armed and Unarmed.

We live in very trying times where we are surrounded with a lot of hate and unrest toward our first responders, I have the utmost respect for these men and women who sacrifice their lives every day, to try and make a difference in society. So that being said, I want to make a difference however small in these incredible peoples lives who do so much for such little appreciation.

I had the great pleasure of being honoured the call sign "Irish Angel" from SWAT HRT OPCON-1 for all my support for all Law Enforcement through out the world. Its something I hold close to my heart, in turn grew the concept for Irish Angel.

I also work with a phenomenal non-profit organization, Emergency Operations Proving Ground, who strive to help all first responders train together in tactical training against terrorism and fight the good fight together as one to make the world a safer place. Also, EOPG will help all veterans transition into the normality of every day life conducting awesome programs to help all cases of PTSD. I also have a website under construction that will be up and running in the not to distant future. So, until my site goes live, I will link EOPG website on here.
We both strive to represent the same cause., Supporting all our first responders and military as they are the heartbeat of our society! Always remember


Amanda Coleman
"Irish Angel"
Blue Lives Matter because All Lives Matter.












Comments

  1. Keep doing what you do, Amanda! You have helped more than you know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I would like to win Influencer of the month.

Teaching Our Children to Respect The Thin Blue Line