Exciting times for Irish Angel



Well peeps Irish Angel  is collaborating with an awesome  guy Ian A Johnstone (LION.SPN) of PH7 http://ph7zone.com/about  to construct the new Irish Angel website. Ian is also a former veteran in the U.K and understands the importance of support for all you guys. So together we hope to create something great!!!

I have seen a lot of Ian's work for PH7 and it is truly impeccable. So I am only to delighted to have someone like Ian with the understanding and experience he has to work on Irish Angel.

As most of you know me and the love I have for all Law Enforcement, First Responders and Military and Security Forces, which made me want to reach out to you guys and try do something for you.
I wanted to build a site that has nothing but support and advice for all of you guys.
It wont just be about me, it is more about you guys. I wish to feature different guest blogs from every agency every week.
Creating like a forum of where you can share news, advice and support.
I never realised till I connected with all of you guys, just how important it is that you guys get support and appreciation.
For me I was flattered with all the thank you mails I had gotten from your good selves and still am. But it  made me realise just how important it is that you guys do feel the love and gratitude from people who are thankful for what you do. It makes you feel that all the work you do is worth while.
Through the problems we have on social media platforms I realised that when my posts couldn't reach you guys just how frustrating it was not only for me but for you guys.
Which is why I wanted to do this for you guys, I believe in you guys, so this is my way of saying thank you to you.
I hope you guys like it Irish Angel once it's complete.


Love From Your Irish Angel
Amanda Coleman.

Comments

  1. I am a massive gan of the work Amanda does and am delighted to be able to contribute to this great community. Per Ardua Ad Astra! Flight Lieutenant Ian A Johnstone RAF (retired)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The work that Amanda does is immeasurable. Her willingness to support First Responders and Military, to the extent she does, is truly amazing. I am excited about her website and appreciate the help she is receiving from Ian Johnstone. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda is an awesome lady and I am proud to be able to call her my friend 💓🙌😘✝✝✝

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Irish Angel

Why I would like to win Influencer of the month.

Teaching Our Children to Respect The Thin Blue Line