Why I would like to win Influencer of the month.

Hello my lovely peeps,

Well tomorrow is the final of Influencer of the month, I just wanted to share with you why I accepted the nomination.......... For me it is not about the fame game, or recognition so to speak. For me it's about the publicity that comes with it, not for myself but for it enabling me to be given a platform to raise support and awareness for something that is very close to my heart, that Law Enforcement, First Responders and all Military.

I know I may not be a native of America, but the funny thing is over time I have learned so much about America, it's constitution and more than that it's people and the people who keep America safe. I have grown to connect with and make amazing friends who now to me I regard as family.
My sister is just about to become a citizen of America and to me these men and women who defend the very country she lives in and the people who are the heartbeat of her community, who protect her and her family every day they choose to wear their uniform, should be absolutely respected and cared. I know I for one am most grateful for all you guys do for her, directly or indirectly.

I watched over a long period of time the danger,  hate and disrespect towards these men and women who serve their communities and country. So for me it's about taking the time to show support and love towards them and help them a little in doing so by making them feel it is all worth while. That their are people out there who value what they do and respect the fact that they leave their loved ones to go protect the  people who have no regard for them. It is about time we all pull together and try bring some sort of unity with people and frontlines services.

So I hope now it gives you guys a little insight as to how I am as a person, that it isn't about me..... but more about how I can help bridge a gap of understanding between those who serve and those who are misinformed.

So that being said guys voting ends tomorrow so it's the last push for votes so if you guys think I deserve your votes please feel free to do so on www.inspire.directory . All votes are greatly appreciated. I know it is a pain sometimes taking the time to vote but know that it is greatly appreciated. I genuinely mean that.


PLEASE READ, PROBLEMS VOTING ON www.inspire.directory ONLY PEOPLE WHO CANT SEEM TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE SITE.

If you are Experiencing difficulty voting for me please print your name under this post so that the judges may see and please PM me your email address, so I may forward it on to the powers that be in Inspire.directory to add on. But please only write under this post of your having problems. Many thanks you beautiful peeps!!!
💋☘️👱������‍♀️love from Irish Angel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Irish Angel

Teaching Our Children to Respect The Thin Blue Line